|Login to Your HR Library|
Our online HR library also features dynamic interactive HR tools such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws including Health Care reform, COBRA and FMLA as well as key HR functions such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or 500 -- our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Online HR Library Features:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire and terminate employees
- A Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
Conducting Interviews; How do you Feel About Them?
Conducting interviews; how do you feel about them? Do you look forward to them or do they give you a stomach ache and you rush through them just to get them over with? However you feel about them, interviews play a critical part in the hiring process. The good news is we can help. Yes really. We have created a short presentation entitled The Do's and Don'ts of Interviewing designed to help you get ready for your interviews. In it you will find an important list of questions you can and cannot ask plus some tips to help you along the way.
So check it out and let us know if it was helpful to you: